Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Me, Myself And I

Assalamualaikum and greetings to all !

My name is Fhatin Amira binti Musa. I was born on 3rd January 1990 in Penang.I'm a Malay and a Muslim. Just an ordinary lady with extraordinary determine! Insyaallah.
Currently, i'm studying in Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris, taking Biological Education as my major course. By the end of this 4 years period, with Allah's blessing and will, i will be holding my very first degree which be expecting to graduate at year 2013.

My hobbies are surfing the internet and watching documentaries.  I have keen interest towards issue especially regarding on Science or even ancient histories.

I am interest in teaching and learning. as well as doing research. During my first year, i have involved with several mini projects that were assigned according to subjects taken. To know more about some of the assigments we had done, you are welcome to have a look at my Biology Projects box. Furthermore, you are please to get hold of my resume to know more about my academical background.

 Now, move on with my family background. I am from an average and happy family. Including me, as the eldest, i have four siblings all together. My mom works as a technician in JPS, P.Pinang while my dad is a policeman. Currently, three sisters of mine are still studying. I really do love them, so much !

No comments:

Post a Comment